Abric composition: 70% wool + 25% cashmere + 5% polyester fiber
Fabric elasticity: no stretch
Weight: about 1 kg
1. Our size is not the Standard RU/US/UK/EU sizes.
2. To make sure you get the right size, please refer to our size chart in the description.
Note:Before Buying. If you are not sure about the size, please Email Us your Exact Body Measurments (Height/Bust/Waist/Hips),
so that we can give you some suggestions for how to choose the right size. Thank you for your understanding!
1. Attention to washing: washing with water is forbidden. Washing with water will cause problems such as shrinkage, deformation, pilling and hair loss of woolen clothes.
2. Washing method: dry cleaning, the woolen clothes should be sent to the nursing shop for care;
3. Storage environment: avoid humidity and high temperature, put moisture-proof bamboo charcoal bag and insect-proof and mothproof agent in the closet. Wool and cashmere are easy to be eaten by insects. In the season when it is not worn, it is best to put it in a vacuum preservation bag to completely isolate the air.
4. Dehumidify and dry in the shade: After wearing, it may absorb body sweat stains, lay it flat in a ventilated place to be dry in the shade, do not expose to the sun, and then put it away;
5. Hanging collection: Dry in the shade in a ventilated place, and then hang it for storage. Choose a hanger with a non-slip design or woven sponge. This hanger will not put pressure on the shoulders of wool and cashmere clothes, and make the clothes evenly stressed. When deformed, put on a dust cover and hang it. If it is not worn for a long time, it is best to choose a vacuum storage bag to isolate the air;
6. Dust removal care: wool and cashmere coats are easy to stick to dust, it is recommended to use a roller sticking device to remove dust;
7. Pilling problem: wool and cashmere fabrics will rub and pilling during use. This is a normal phenomenon. Once pilled, do not pull it by hand, which will damage the coat. It is recommended to remove it with a ball remover to keep the coat in good conditio;
8. Remove wrinkles: steam ironing at medium and low temperature, the iron is 1-2cm away from the coat, and a wet white towel is placed on the ironing place to avoid ironing marks.
Special note: coats and sweaters made of wool and cashmere must be allowed to rest. Good fabrics are like this, including lambskin, otherwise the structure will become larger and deformed easily. Simply say, wool and cashmere coats after being worn for a day need to be Laid flat and be rest for a day, let the fibers stretched by gravity slowly bounce back by itself, and then store it in the closet.