Bob Dong Type B-10 Flight Jacket Vintage USAAF Mens Flying Military Uniform Coat
The B-10 was the first of the USAAF Cloth flight jackets. It was introduced in 1943 to replace the Type A2 when Hap Arnold decided that leather was a “luxury” flight crews could do without.
Bob Dong Overalls MFG & CO have replicated the styling of this historic Flight Jacket but they've heavily over engineered their version of the USAAF issue jacket, indeed it would be hard to find a warmer jacket for the months (and years) ahead.
- Lining: 95% Wool, 5% Polyester
- Fur Collar: Fur One
- Threads: 85% Wool, 15% Polyester
- The thickness of lining is about 4-5cm please pay attention to it when you choose the size
- Note: Wool products, recommended dry cleaning
– due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Please understand that. Thank you！
– Items will be shipped within 1-5 business days after we verify your payment.
– Please tell me your current address after your payment within 1-2 days; otherwise,we will ship your item based on your Escrow address, so make sure it is correct.
– Sometimes it would be longer because of the bad weather, a waste of time in customs clearance.
– Thus please wait patiently when you do not receive your item on time.
If you don't receive the item within thirty days, please contact us, and then I will help you track it.
– If you want a refund because of the item defect or some other quality problems,
please contact us within 7 days after you get it. the fee relating to the reback mailing should be overtaken by yourself.