Bronson 1954 Type 2 Trucker Denim Jacket Lot 807XX Selvedge Vintage Workwear Rigid
Description: This is a reproduction of Lev1s 507xx denim jacket in 1954 version, also called as Type 2. The 507xx is a follow-up jacket of the 506XX, which most important switches is that its less boxy, and they added two chest pockets instead of one and removed the cinch back.
- Made from 14.5oz pink line selvedge denim
- 2 button flap breast pockets
- Back waist tabs
- Red tab
- Back pleats for an ease of movement
- The shrinkage is approx 8%, please inspect our measurements chart below ensure a proper fit
– due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Please understand that. Thank you！
– Items will be shipped within 1-5 business days after we verify your payment.
– Please tell me your current address after your payment within 1-2 days; otherwise,we will ship your item based on your Escrow address, so make sure it is correct.
– Sometimes it would be longer because of the bad weather, a waste of time in customs clearance.
– Thus please wait patiently when you do not receive your item on time.
If you don't receive the item within thirty days, please contact us, and then I will help you track it.
– If you want a refund because of the item defect or some other quality problems,
please contact us within 7 days after you get it. the fee relating to the reback mailing should be overtaken by yourself.