Bronson Repro 'Fury' 1940s 1st Tanker Jacket US Army Men Combat Uniform Green
Officially callsed the 'Jacket, Combat, Winter' the 1st pattern tanker jacket was first introduced in 1941 for armoured vehicle and tank crews and soon became very popular amongest US troops. This style jacket was worn by Brad Bitt as 'War Daddy' in the 2014 war film 'Fury' about a World War 2 Sherman tank crew towards the end of the war in 1945.
- Made from 12.5oz 100% cotton drill
- Lined with wool blend that made out of 60% wool and 40% viscose
- Rib-knit collar, waistband and cuffs
- Back pleats for an ease of movement
- Exact reproduction of Talon brass zipper closure
- Large external patch pockets can hold essentials
- Internal flap behind zipper to protect from wind
- Hand-sewn rank badges
– due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Please understand that. Thank you！
– Items will be shipped within 1-5 business days after we verify your payment.
– Please tell me your current address after your payment within 1-2 days; otherwise,we will ship your item based on your Escrow address, so make sure it is correct.
– Sometimes it would be longer because of the bad weather, a waste of time in customs clearance.
– Thus please wait patiently when you do not receive your item on time.
If you don't receive the item within thirty days, please contact us, and then I will help you track it.
– If you want a refund because of the item defect or some other quality problems,
please contact us within 7 days after you get it. the fee relating to the reback mailing should be overtaken by yourself.