Bronson US Navy WFS Flight Jacket Vintage WEP Type G-8 Pilots Military Uniform
A favorite amongst the fighter pilots of the U.S. Navy and the USMC during the 1950s, 60s and 70s, issue this first nylon jacket in the mid of 1950s, named J-WFS (Jacket, Winter Flying Suit) SPEC MIL-S-18342 & MIL-S-18342A. In the 1960s, it was renamed WEP Type G-8
- Custom waterproof nylon shell
- 100% cotton lined with the polyester filling
- Specification Mil-S-18342A (AER)
- Features 2 large front pockets with button snap closures
- Button close knit collar
- Left arm snap close pocket
- Seamless ribbed cuffs
- The elasticized waistband and storm flap behind the solid brass zipper keep out the cold wind
– due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Please understand that. Thank you！
– Items will be shipped within 1-5 business days after we verify your payment.
– Please tell me your current address after your payment within 1-2 days; otherwise,we will ship your item based on your Escrow address, so make sure it is correct.
– Sometimes it would be longer because of the bad weather, a waste of time in customs clearance.
– Thus please wait patiently when you do not receive your item on time.
If you don't receive the item within thirty days, please contact us, and then I will help you track it.
– If you want a refund because of the item defect or some other quality problems,
please contact us within 7 days after you get it. the fee relating to the reback mailing should be overtaken by yourself.