Bronson WW2 Era 40s Type 1 Denim Jacket Lot 44806xx 14oz Selvage Jean Men Workwear
Description: This is a reproduction of 1944 version 506xx jacket. During WorldWar II, Lev1s simplified the 506XX to same materials for the War. They used 4 buttons on the jacket instead of 5. The Jeans removed the pocket flap and added donut buttons, and the cinch back slider was introduced. In order to restore the atmosphere of wartime, we can imagine that the workers at the time might be so busy that they could not even trim the placket fixed line and the single chain at the bottom. Our jacket was completed in such an imaginary atmosphere.
- Made from 14 oz selvedge denim, 100% ring spun cotton
- Red tab / donut buttons featuring laurel leaves /Waldes buckle / Selvedge edges / Untrimmed
- Authentic fit and cut, a short and boxy fit
- Unsanforized, the shrinkage is approx 8%. Please refer to the size chart to ensure a proper fit
– due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Please understand that. Thank you！
– Items will be shipped within 1-5 business days after we verify your payment.
– Please tell me your current address after your payment within 1-2 days; otherwise,we will ship your item based on your Escrow address, so make sure it is correct.
– Sometimes it would be longer because of the bad weather, a waste of time in customs clearance.
– Thus please wait patiently when you do not receive your item on time.
If you don't receive the item within thirty days, please contact us, and then I will help you track it.
– If you want a refund because of the item defect or some other quality problems,
please contact us within 7 days after you get it. the fee relating to the reback mailing should be overtaken by yourself.