In stock DJI Mavic Mini drone with 2.7k camera is MT1SS5 FCC version flight time 30 minutes original brand new
IN THE BOX
Edit and Share Instantly
By pairing Mavic Mini with the all-new DJI Fly app, you can shoot stunning photos and videos and also edit them all within the app. New to editing? Don’t worry, choose from a variety of templates and background music. Then, when you’re done, share the finished product with your family and friends on social media with just one tap.
Stabilized Gimbal Camera
With a 12MP camera capable of shooting 2.7K Quad HD videos and a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, Mavic Mini provides ultra-clear, super smooth footage of your everyday adventures.
CineSmooth: Ultimate Precision
Ensure smoother motion with the all-new CineSmooth mode. Slow down Mavic Mini’s movements when flying in tight or complex spaces for an extra layer of precision and the smoothest footage possible.
Become the Star of the Show with QuickShots
With complex cinematic moves like Drone, Circle, Helix, and Rocket just a few taps away, Mavic Mini’s QuickShot modes can make you the star of the scene. Once you’ve finished shooting, share the automatically generated short video instantly with friends on social media.
Fly with Ease
Easy-to-follow flight tutorials built into the DJI Fly app teach you everything you need to know, from how to ensure Mavic Mini’s sensors are calibrated correctly to setting a custom “Home Point” for the Return to Home function. With this intuitive, convenient app, you can go from complete beginner to professional creator in no time!
Take Your Adventure Anywhere
Weighing just 249 grams, Mavic Mini is extremely light and portable. Due to its lightweight design, Mavic Mini is placed inside the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which means in some countries it may be exempt from certain regulations.
How much does Mavic Mini weigh?
Weighing under 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. This makes it exceptionally portable and places it in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries may exempt it from certain regulations. For example, in the United States and Canada, you can fly Mavic Mini without the need to register your drone with the government.
Does Mavic Mini have any internal storage?
You need a microSD card in order to store your footage. For a full list of recommended memory cards, please visit the website.
Does Mavic Mini have obstacle avoidance systems?
Mavic Mini’s downward sensors (along with it’s GPS) aid with positioning and stability. If you are flying in an area with obstacles, we recommend using Mavic Mini with the 360° Propeller Guard to protect the propellers and fly safely.
Are there any additional accessories I can get?
The Fly More Combo includes the Mavic Mini, a remote controller, an extra pair of propellers, a 360° Propeller Guard, three flight batteries, a Two-Way Charging Hub, two USB cables, and a small carrying bag.
For extra style and functionality, the DJI Mini Bag fits your Mavic Mini, Two-Way Charging Hub, remote controller, other small objects, including products like Osmo Action and Osmo Pocket.
You will also be able to personalize Mavic Mini with a collection of shell stickers and colorful markers with the DIY Creative Kit.
Protect your FlyCam’s propellers en route to your destination with the Mavic Mini Propeller Holder (available in beige and charcoal).
Expand your creative options with the Snap Adapter and attach small accessories such as LED displays or building blocks on top of Mavic Mini.
Finally, ensure your Mavic Mini is always fully charged and ready for flight with the Charging Base, which doubles as a stylish display.
Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
What camera does Mavic Mini have?
Mavic Mini has a 12MP 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor (24mm-equivalent lens with an ISO range of 100-3200).
Does Mavic Mini support intelligent shooting modes?
Mavic Mini and the DJI Fly app support multiple QuickShots to make it easier to shoot cinematic video with just a few taps. You can also set intervals on the camera for the ultimate selfie.
What video resolution does Mavic Mini support?
You can shoot up to 2.7K/30fps or 1080p/60fps.
Is the footage stable?
With a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, you can shoot incredibly smooth footage.
What size phone fits in the remote controller?
Mavic Mini’s remote controller supports most smartphones on the market, but compatibility may be affected by large phone cases.*
Compatible phone sizes: 6.5-8.5mm thick and no more than 160mm long.
Can I connect to my drone using Wi-Fi and use my phone as a remote controller?
You can only control Mavic Mini using the remote controller.
How long can Mavic Mini fly for?
Fully charged, Mavic Mini offers up to 30 minutes of flight time.
How long does it take to charge?
Using the DJI 18W USB charger, a battery can be fully charged in 90 minutes.
1. Aircraft takeoff weight includes battery and propellers. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
2. Measured at a constant speed of 14 kph in windless conditions.
3. 4 km for FCC compliant Model (MT1SS5) and 2 km for CE compliant Model (MT1SD25). Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always fly your drone within visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
4. Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within±0.1 m.
5. The Fly More Combo includes the 360° Propeller Guard.
6. The Fly Spots feature is currently only available in Mainland China. All flight locations displayed by the Fly Spots feature are based on voluntarily-shared location tags from SkyPixel users. DJI never collects or shares user data without user consent. Always check and follow the applicable rules wherever you fly.
7. The Fly More Combo includes the Two-Way Charging Hub.
8. Accessories are provided by a third-party supplier and must be purchased separately.
9. Accessories must be under 30 grams. Make sure the Snap Adapter and connected devices are properly attached before takeoff.