Nikon AF Zoom-NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Lens
Note! This len s AF( Autofocus ) is not supported by Nikon D40,D40x,D60, D3XXX, D5XXX Series cameras.
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to 32
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Auto and Manual Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 4.9′
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
For anyone seeking a high quality telephoto zoom lens for portraits and action photography at a very affordable price, the Nikon AF Zoom Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6G Lens is a great solution.
The Nikon 70-300mm is commonly used for Art, Fun, General purpose, Landscape/scenery, Photojournalism, Portraits, Sports/action, Travel, Weddings, Wildlife, Wildlife photos and more.The Nikon 70-300mm is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual photographer, Enthusiast, Photo enthusiast, Semi-professional, Semi-pro photographer among others.The Nikon 70-300mm is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Nikon 70-300mm: Cheap, Clear glass, Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Easily mounted, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight, Nice bokeh, Rugged, Simple controls, Strong construction to mention just a few.
A key design element considered that the newest Nikon SLR models have built-in aperture control (via the Command Dial), and therefore do not require that the lens have an aperture control ring. With this point in mind, the G lenses omit the aperture ring, resulting a lighter and more compact lens.
- Compact and lightweight 4.3x zoom lens ideal for candids, portraits, travel and sports photography.
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm.
- Lightweight 4.3X Telephoto zoom lens for SLR cameras that set aperture from command dial on camera body.
- New G-design enables apertures to be selected from select Nikon AF SLR camera bodies.
- D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure process.
Focal Length 70 – 300 mm Aperture Maximum: f/4 Minimum: f/32 Camera Mount Type Nikon F Format Compatibility Nikon FX Film Nikon DX Angle of View 34° – 8° DX Picture Angle: 22° – 5° Minimum Focus Distance 4.92′ (1.5 m) Magnification 0.26x Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:3.8 Groups/Elements 9/13 Diaphragm Blades 9 Image Stabilization No Autofocus Yes ( Autofocus not supported by D40,D40x,D60, D3000 ,D3100,d3200, D5000,D5100,D5200 Series cameras) Tripod Collar No Filter Thread 62 mm Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 2.9 x 4.6″ (7.37 x 11.68 cm) Weight 15 oz (425 g)