Note: This link we send one pair microphones with retail carry case.
• Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction and exceptionally clear, crisp sound with great transient response.
• Ultra sensitive, low mass element picks up all of the nuances of any performance.
• Tight cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
• Withstands high SPLs, lending itself to a wide range of miking situations.
• Special shock-mounted mic holder is included to minimize noise and provide additional protection.
• Rugged brass case ensures reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
• The included foam wind screen can be fitted to greatly reduce wind noise when used in an outdoor environment, or for reducing “P Popping” in vocal applications.
• Lightweight and compact, the C02 can be mounted on any standard microphone stand using the included shock-mounted mic clip.
• Included foam-lined impact resistant carrying case for convenience when transporting C02 microphones from venue to venue.
Type : Condenser
Polar Pattern : Cardioid
Frequency Response : 40~20000 Hz
Sensitivity : -40 dBV/pa (10mv/pa)
Raded Impedance : 200Ω
Equivalent Noise level : 22 dB (A weighted IEC/DIN 651)
Max. SPL : 134 dB (THD≤ 0.5% 1000 Hz)
Dynamic Range : 112 dB
Power Supply : 48V Phantom Power (IEC 268-15/DIN 45596)
Current Consumption : 3.5 mA
The Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphones are small-diaphragm mics designed to capture every nuance and characteristic of your productions. Excelling in both live and recording applications, their low mass diaphragms employ a linear frequency response with optimal transient pickup that make the C02s perfect for miking acoustic instruments. With the ability to handle sound pressure levels of up to 134dB SPL, the C02s are just as ideal for use as drum overheads or cymbal mics.
Packaged as a pair, the C02s are matched to be within ±0.5dB sensitivity of each other. This particularly suites them for stereo miking applications where accuracy is critical. The C02s feature a tight cardioid polar pattern to capture audio in front of the microphone, while minimizing pickup from the side and back of the mics. So increasing isolation and reducing feedback.
All held within a protective carry case, each C02 mic comes with a proprietary shock-mounted mic clips to provide maximum isolation from vibrations, while minimizing noise. In addition, the two included foam windscreens can be fitted to greatly reduce wind noise when used in outdoor environments, or for reducing plosives in vocal applications.