Debra UHF wireless interview lavalier microphone with monitor function
1. The receiver has a monitoring function, which can monitor the quality of the interview recording in real time, and the transmitter can be linked to an audio playback device to achieve live broadcast while recording background music.
2. Wireless microphone system, strong and stable signal, using UHF frequency band, with 30 selectable channels in the frequency range of 550-579MHz, without interference operation, wireless range up to 50m (164ft)
3. Adopt high-definition lavalier microphone, lapel clip design can be fixed on the clothes, easy to move. The signal is transmitted stably and the sound is excellent.
4. Transmitter with LCD display can display battery status, channel, etc. Equipped with a camera shoe, it can be directly fixed on the DSLR camera and other shooting equipment.
5. Receiver with 3.5mm interface, with two 3.5mm cables, can be used in conjunction with laptop / PC / DSLR camera / amplifier / DV / camcorder / smartphone / mixer, etc.
6. The system is very suitable for computer / smartphone recording, DSLR video recording, live recording and interview, radio and television, ENG, providing reliable audio broadcasting and recording.
CM-02 professional wireless camera and recording microphone, suitable for occasions such as photography, video recording, news interviews and classroom lectures. The transmission distance is 50 meters.
UHF response frequency band and interference-free circuit have strong anti-interference ability; noise value control system and noise control technology can greatly reduce noise and dynamic range.
Can be easily mounted on a belt or camera; lightweight, easy to carry and wear.
Modulation method: digital frequency modulation
Frequency range: UHF 550-579MHz
Preset frequency: 30
Frequency response: 75Hz-18kHz ± 3dB
Maximum deviation range: ± 50kHz (limit)
Maximum temperature: <1.0%@1kHz
Signal to noise ratio:> 98dB
Working range: up to 50m
RF carrier stability: ± 0.005% (-10 ℃ -50 ℃)
Power supply: 3V
Power consumption: 100mA