SUNROAD Men Sports GPS Waterproof Digital Bluetooth Triathlon
Wristwatch with GPS Function &Bluetooth Connection Pedometer Running
GPS heart rate triathlon sports watch FR930 from Sunroad is designed special for triathlon sports man for swimming, cycling, running, joggling. It can tracking heart rate, steps, distance, speed, training plan, GPS location, compass etc. The data can connect with cellphone through apps. 5ATM waterproof, USB charging, long standby.
● Location: GPS location / navigation / Longitude & latitude
● Triathlon data analyse: swimming / cycling / running
● Heart rate monitoring: Including trend chart, max, min, average and current heart rate and heart rate alarm
● Swimming: monitoring time / laps / distance / speed / calorie / heart rate etc.
● Cycling: monitoring time / laps / distance / speed / calorie / heart rate etc.
● Running: 3D pedometer / walking / calorie / distance / time / speed / heart rate / route tracking / history record etc.
● Training: smart partner / training plan
● Digital compass / bubble level / geolocation
● Support bluetooth app connection
● Support Android & IOS system
● Personal / history record / sports ranking
● Language: 8 languages
● Backlight / 5ATM water proof
● USB charge
Q&A for SUNROAD Outdoor Watches
1, why the temperature is incorrect?
When the watch worn on the arm, affecting by the human body heat, the temperature value display on the screen will be higher than room temperature. So if you want to get the room temperature, please put the watch on a table, and avoid direct sunlight on it, the actual room temperature will show on the watch after 20 minutes.
2, why the altitude value has a deviation?
For the first time to use the watch, please set the local altitude as data base on the watch.
You can go to the internet to search for local altitude.
(1) The altimeter works as: When the altitude increases, air pressure decreases accordingly.
so the watch is collecting the air pressure value to calculate the changes in altitude. (Here below is the cross reference table for air pressure and height from International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), it explains the reference standard between air pressure and height. )
From the chart above, we know how the altimeter works. Normally the air pressure is constantly changing, so the collected height will have some deviations by this changes, variance tolerances are between + –50 meters. And in actual mountaineering this deviation is negligible. For example mountain climbing altitude for 2000 meters, 50 meters deviation is very little for the whole process, no influence on the actual climbing.
Currently the altimeter for all climbing watch works in this way, so the little deviation in height collection caused by air pressure changing is unavoidable.
3, what is altitude? And what is relative altitude?
Altitude means the vertical height from sea level to the location you stay.
Relative Altitude means the height from the foot to the summit of the mountain, when we go hiking, at the mountain foot we clear the relative height to zero and after we reach the top, the relative altitude on the display is the height of our actual mountaineering.
4, why the weather forecast has a deviation?
(1)For the first time to use the watch, we need to adjust the weather forecast value according to local value, it can be searched on internet.
(2)The weather forecast is foreseeing the weather in 24 hours, not for the nowadays.
5, why the back light is dim?
Under daylight, you may feel the back light is dim, however in the night, in dark room without any light, you will see the back light is bright enough. It is designed for energy saving.
6, Tips for water proof
1. All SUNROAD watches are 5ATM water proof, it is suitable for swimming and diving.
2.The buttons are not allowed to be pressed when whole watch in the water.
3.The watch cannot be used in hot spring, hot water shower, sauna to prevent from hot water steam.